Dr. Henry R. Moncur III
The communication department serves union and conference/mission officers and directors by providing communication and support services for the effective sharing of the gospel, organizational policies, and current information and church news with members, church employees, and the public.
The department will accomplish its mission by:
- Providing training and resources for communication directors
- Developing guidelines and uniform standards to ensure consistency, coherency, unity, and efficiency in the spreading of the gospel and the dissemination of information.
- Facilitating the optimum use of the resources in the union.
- Coordinating the sharing of skills and initiatives among union fields.
- Promoting the creation of a positive image of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and its mission.